Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ladybugs fluttered + partied away ...

the LADYBUG party's come and gone. birthday girl's some many more presents richer now too, i'm sure. as for myself, i'm just happy to have been part of the party's 'dressing', if you like. below, some photos of the ladybugs that kept me busy past couple months.



: the invites :


: the boys' party bags :


: the girls' party bag :


: the LADYBUG memory game cards as favours :


:: the personalized name art for birthday girl ::

:: the whole order; party packs and party invites for 80 kids plus the framed name art ::



6 comments:

Khairizan said...

Mrika, thanks 2 u that adriana's b'day party is such a blowout (especially the goodie pack). I never throw a b'day party before but yet this one party is I must say is the talk of the town (m still getting compliments, as I write this). Your touch, insights and ideas made Adriana's party even more special and memorable, for me and everyone involved. THANKS HEAPS, DEAR!!

mrika said...

Izan, pleasure's mine. had fun coming up with the theme and ideas, and then making the things for the party. funnily, the ladybug theme never crossed my mind when planning my lil Z's party. on that note then, it really was a first for me too. glad you + your guests had a great time at the party + thanks again for believing in me. :-)

Fini said...

Gosh!!I love what you have done..It is all so tastefully and exquisitely created..makes me itch for a party just for the heck of it...hehhehe well done!!!Keep it up..

mrika said...

Fini : thanks! :-) 'just for the heck of it' sounds fun + quirky + impulsive. would love to come up with some theme related to that. lemme know if and when you ever want me to plan a party for you, ya. ;-)

zubye said...

mrix!!!
wow! wow! i love every single detail of it.. all the hard works have been paid!.. i always admires your talent and effort on doing this things.. i know it needs a lots of passion and patience to make it real kan..

i berdebar2 sampai sebab nak tunggu the outcome of this ladybug theme.. love it!

mrika said...

hey Zubye ...
thanks, dear. sampai berdebar2? hehe. passion + patience + peseverence. oh, and patterns. lots of 'em! banyak 'P's pulak, kan? hehe.
nway, re: your enquiry kat FB ... will get back to you on that, ya. need to think it through first. ;-)